IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

igc become a shell company, page-5

1. 233 Posts.
    Hi all, I'm back after 21days suspension, I am sorry that I was taken so serious with my comments, I have missed being able to post my comments...I must have upset someone, when I get so close to the truth!!!

I cant quite work out why would we (meaning IGC) let NKWE have another 6Mt's free of interest on 2/3 of our money,I would like to know what other shareholders think..Mind you TS sold us up very cheap in the first place. SO WHAT CAN HE BUY FOR $60MIL and create a mirical for us????

Another thought is now that NKWE have our 15% why would the bee want to convert their 52mill options and give our company another $6mil they have the ground now, any thoughts on that too..

MAYBE ALL THE SHAREHOLDERS SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND VOTE ON WHAT WE SHOULD DO WITH THE COMPANY, LIKE WHIND THE COMPANY UP AND GIVE THE SHAREHOLDERS THEIR MONEY SO WE CAN DO WHAT WE WANT WITH IT, I AM SURE WE HAVE A BETTER IDEA WHAT TOO DO, RATHER THAN PAY HIGH FEES FOR NOTHING AND NO RETURN OF VALUE TO SHAREHOLDERS.

Ray102896, I love your post must say when I read it on the weekend, I am very surprised that you didn't get moderated for speaking out about the very strange dealings our great chairman TS has done to us shareholders. You are very close too the truth from what I have heard, but I have heard on the grapevine that IGC will invest in barrels of oil from Russia at $40Pb and sell it on for $70 a barrel, sounds like another shonky deal too me.

I have know idea what TS has in mind for us, as he seems to know what to do with our money as he has done with CFS money (the power is just fantastic) but not sure what one of his mate's has for us but you can be sure he will have someway of taking some strange deal and making him and his crony mate a lot of money and us nothing, maybe another platinum mine in west Africa with 200mil oz waiting for us and our fantastic leader!!!!

I hope I don't offend anyone with my thoughts I just hate being shafted..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.