IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Hi Ray-1 P/B-Slura & S/Sell .....You are all right on the ball...

1. 174 Posts.
    Hi Ray-1 P/B-Slura & S/Sell .....

You are all right on the ball with your views and observations.

I've been telling posters for months whats been going on and where we are going !

I put up a good one on NKP last week and squeezed out 44 looks before it was moderated.At least that few got an insight on IGC and some of the moves.

Ray.. I recently (2 mths ago) rang the ASX and sent them a follow up email regarding 'things' going on at CFE/IGC.They
    took a week to get back to me as I think they want to ensure their opinion/interpretation is correct. I think they referred it to H/O (Sydney ?) as I gave them plenty to look/think about.

Over the past 2 mths have bought another 200k + shares as TS told us and the world we were going to get anything from 40-49c/share from NKWE... possibly mis-leading and/or deceptive conduct.

I told ASX, that I'll come to see them,also ACCC,ASIC and AFP once I'm out of IGC/CFE&GFE. ...... I dont think that I will be the only one !

I too believe we should vote NO , and liqidate the co. and pay out all S/H's as TS and Landau in Nov 08 told us all what was going to happen at a S/H meeting in Perth.Landau was adamant that he (as he cut the deal) would give S/H's 50c. It's time for TS to now stick to his word and cut out the spin.

Regards ........... JRB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.