IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Hi One Powerball and others .....It looks like a lot of people...

1. 174 Posts.
    Hi One Powerball and others .....

It looks like a lot of people do not luv TS ! Many have lost $$'s and have suffered because of HIS ramping and talking up the stock.

I believe that we have been sold out to NKWE under spurious circumstances last year.

Remember, only TS agreed to sell OUR shares to NKWE, we , the S/H's have the final say ..... consider a NO, and re-negotiate the deal , even get rid of the board and get someone who will act in 'good Faith' for the S/H's ( would be nice for a change ) !

Good to see that some do care what's going here , but we need some S/H's to have the ballz to speak up at meetings and ask some difficult questions to ensure that some sort of ethics & standards are maintained. Sure, most of us will pick a good $ out of the deal (which i'm sure will go ahead soon) but at least try to keep the bastards honest for his other S/H's and your own peace of mind.

As some have said, they are only in for the money and dont care what he and they have done with S/H's money .... if that's your attitude, you belong with those Pri..ks on Wall St who did not give shit !

If I win lotto on sat, there's a beer in it for all of you !!

I too believe in making $$'s and will clean up , but as a long time trader , I expect boards to act with dignity and ethics and on behalf of their S/H's first and not themselves. It may be old fashioned, but is still works in most other companies and their boards.

regards .... JRB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.