IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Hi PubLunchManWhat a great name, it brings back memories of many...

1. 174 Posts.
    Hi PubLunchMan

What a great name, it brings back memories of many past fuzzy pub lunches consumned with copious amounts of beer.Oh, the good old days of wine, women and song... could not keep up with it, so... I gave up singing !

I cant see any one else coming in, there was an interest ( I believe ) from Anglo but it did not amount to anything. Maybe they walked away to ensure a friendly got it and they may come back when total oz's proved up. Remember, Anglo proved up 100ml oz's in 1995 but stuffed up and lost the lease ( I'm sure they would like it back).

The deal with Nkwe is stitched up with TS's siamise twin Landau, and as they are in many "things" together ,I can't see TS shafting him and his mates , he only does it to S/H's.

I think it's up to our S/H's when the oportunity arises , to vote no and replace the board and re-visit the price. We can't leave TS there as he has agreed with knwe to sell them the asset if the S/H's vote against it ... and he will do it and keep the $60 mil in the company bank a/c to play with and do all his other tricks. A price of 50-55c is worth considering - we are being dudded by all of them at 42c( and there is speculation of even less..39c ).

Time will tell, but most posts are quite submissive and think 40-42c is good, many have paid more than that to get on board.

Good luck to all fellow punters !

JRB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.