IMM 0.63% 39.8¢ immutep limited

igcs abstract

1. 244 Posts.
    Ok everyone, after some sleuthing, i have uncovered the abstract that was submitted to the IGCS conference

it is published in the international journal of gynecological cancer. The abstract only discusses the adverse events. I assume this is because price sensitive information cannot be published ahead of the company announcement. See below

63 patients enrolled. Median age was 55 yrs (range 34-75 yrs). Six serious adverse events (SAE) have occurred, four in the Cvac arm (transient hospitalization for bowel obstruction, two hospitalizations for disease progression (one prior to receipt of Cvac and a second related to surgery for disease progression), and febrile neutropenia after docetaxel treatment for disease progression). Two SAE occurred in the SOC (transient hospitalization for bowel obstruction, death due to cerebral hemorrhage). Cvac related adverse events included transient flu-like symptoms, fatigue and mild injection site reactions. Data on progression free survival at one year, and Cvac related T Cell activation will be presented at the meeting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.8¢
Change
-0.003(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $566.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 39.5¢ $389.2K 978.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 71937 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 182908 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.26pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.