IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

hi guys couldnt help myself but something jumped up on my...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    hi guys couldnt help myself but something jumped up on my reminder screen and i had to have a look again.
    Promissory note hmmm but more so on FOY website referral to IGE website - checked the latest news and sheeebang. whats crackin ironcrack & blue surely you would have some info. if they can produce what they say they can below good luck to them.
    anyway its says
    "
    FEB 25, 2015: The Board of Integrated Green Energy Limited (IGE) is pleased to announce that construction of its first commercial waste plastics feedstock to fuel plant at Berkeley Vale, NSW is ahead of schedule and on budget, with commissioning scheduled for May 2015.
    The Board is also pleased to announce that the initial waste plastics Feedstock Contract has been executed. This represents 12,000 tonnes of supply and is more than sufficient to meet the entire first year’s feedstock requirements for the Berkeley Vale Plant. This Contract is for a period of 3 years and will be ramped up over the next two years to achieve continuous production of 200 tonnes of feedstock per day of waste plastics to fuel.
    The Board also advises that ongoing negotiations with a number of alternate feedstock suppliers are proceeding positively, with the view of securing feedstock supply to several additional plants over the next 3 years.
    The Berkeley Vale Plant is scheduled to commence full production of 200 tonnes per day of waste plastics during June 2016, with production in year ending June 2017 of over 49 million litres of on road diesel and 16 million litres of petrol , all meeting Australian Fuel Standards.
    Bevan Dooley CEO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.