GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Exactly Ignatius Tan must be Sacked any bonus pay out what ever...

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Exactly

Ignatius Tan must be Sacked any bonus pay out what ever put on the burner until the company finds its direction and cleans up this garbage he has led us shareholders hanging on to.

i cant wait to see what joke comes screaming out of his hat at the next meeting lol its so sad to see your investment scream at 300% loss all you can do is laugh.

i think that if this board spent just a tad bit more time keeping the investors up to date with whats going on and not just oh lets raise some more money hmm lets do this lets do that at this rate we will seriously miss the boat alot of people might feel a little more relaxed if this brick wall of only when we really have to release is not doing anybody any good like any good relationship communication and respect is the key clearly lacking here and completely un Australian. it might not be much but an average Australian yearly wage is invested in my part here and i think i am entitled to a little bit more honesty to what has been provided.

Two Cents

thanks for reading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.