LU7 0.00% 1.5¢ lithium universe limited

Could be huge Yes, and can appreciate the way management are as...

1. 1,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 510
    Could be huge Yes, and can appreciate the way management are as they say "going for it" right of the bat. But I also know that trying to quickly prove up a resource cost money and lots of it, even with being in a good jurisdiction. So like you, I'm also just fence sitting on this one atm. I love the story though and can see myself buying in at some stage. Whether they can bring it all together in say a shorter amount of time then what normally occurs with newly formed mining explorers remains to be seen. Hope so. Good management with a track record and lot's of experience helps the process enormously.

You mention lots of support and funding available for this resource, are you talking more on the side of debt rather than raising. Only because Imo continual raising over a period of time always seem to bite hard by the way of dilution along with cut price shares just so as to entice new investors. If a journey like that is done repeatedly time and time again it doesn't always end up like honey.

I see from the last qrtly they have around 3mill left in the kitty, but a hopefully reduced burn rate next qrt as they mention next drilling campaign already paid in advance, is encouraging in the short term at least. But do you have a realistic guesstimate time frame in mind from scratching the surface to proving up a resource to inferred stage say, although I think the US and Canadians call it something else. As Imo along with being the exciting stage it can also be the pain stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.908M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $150 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1790881 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 136533 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.