GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi all,NOTHING THAT I SAY BELOW IS TO BE INTERPRETED AS...

1. 350 Posts.
    Hi all,

NOTHING THAT I SAY BELOW IS TO BE INTERPRETED AS FINANCIAL ADVICE-----IT IS PURELY MY PERSONAL OPINION-----IF YOU WANT TO BUY OR SELL SHARES in GXY,THEN PLEASE SEEK INDEPENDENT ADVICE OR DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

This is going to be amusing.
    The CEO owns 5,000 shares and millions of options,none of which he has exercised since being appointed as CEO.
    All of you who are viewing this, probably have more shares than that, and if your exercise price was 60c,you would have converted those options to shares by now,right?
    Quite amusing.
    Now, Iggy Tan is a 'mover and shaker' and had a lot to do with GXY's success to date.
    The Share Price got to $2.40 and was above $2.00 for a while and still no Iggy Tan option exercises.
    Proof----no change in Director's interest notifications from Iggy Tan in respect of actual shareholding.
    I firmly believe that belief in a Company starts from the CEO and then other Executive Directors.
    All that I can surmise is that Iggy Tan is keeping his Corporate options open and not prepared to commit his hard earned cash to a Potentially Major Profitable Company until some future point in time.
    Institutional Investors generally like to see that the CEO has a major shareholding stake in the Company he represents
    and that he gets rewarded for taking the Company to greater and greater heights.
    As shareholders in GXY,you probably want this to be the case.
    I'm not doubting Iggy Tan's ability,but am doubting his total commitment to this potentially great Company,based on his meagre shareholding.
    When potential financiers look at a Company's profile,they usually look at the CEO's commitment.
    If Iggy Tan walked out,then as any CEO who left a Company,the Share price would dive(just an opinion and speculation).
    My understanding is that Iggy came from a Talison background and is trying to prove himself in the Lithium trade in his own right.
    The future of GXY is in his hands,for now,and maybe for a very long time.

THE FOLLOWING LIST OF ITEMS IS NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS FINANCIAL ADVICE OR INFORMATION THAT YOU WOULD BASE BUYING OR SELLING GXY SHARES.SEEK INDEPENDENT ADVICE OR DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH ON EACH POINT.THESE ITEMS ARE MY OWN LIST OF POSSIBLE NEGATIVES AND ARE MY OWN OPINION.

Let's put a few statements together---
    (1) CEO with only a few shares and never took up unlisted Company options,
    (2)Project Finance dragging on,and on and on,maybe completed soon,
    (3)Share Price stuck in a trading range between $1.00 and $1.30,when ORE share price soars,
    (4)A loss to all remaining Sophisticated Investors who paid $1.28 a share to raise $65 million to GXY(lucky them),
    (5)A loss to current shareholders of CRHL who paid 5 pence a share for the first tranche of Capital raising,
    (6)A proposed Capital raising by CRHL at 6 pence,when the current SP is near 4 pence a share,
    (7)If the CRHL issue is undersubscribed,then Creat Group have to take up a PUT OPTION(same as a short) on all the undersubscribed share at 6 pence a share,
    (8)Projects continuing ,without confirmed Finance Agreement,cash burning rapidly(confirmed finance would change this position),
    (9)Potential Lenders looking at 'normal and routine' security arrangements for the $130 Million loan,which appear to involve all of GXY's 4 related Companies(I thought these were the property of GXY shareholders),
    (10)Possible discovery(unsubstantiated at the moment--will be confirmed on Monday) of some loan from Creat Group---from phone interview with Company secretary on Fri 12/3/2010)as reported by a HC poster,and
    (11)Shares declined by around 40% since Sept,2009,after original finance arrangements and share issues were announced.

These statements are my own compilation of information from GXY,GXY ASX Announements,CRHL,ORE,other HC posters , reported phone interview with the GXY Company Secretary on 12/3/2010 by a HC poster and information gained from a personal phone call to the Company Secretary of GXY on 12/3/2010.

It is my personal view to wait a while before buying shares,so that the relevant information needed can be confirmed in its entirety.(THIS IS NOT ADVICE TO OTHERS,JUST MY PERSONAL VIEW).

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.