M4M 11.4% 3.9¢ macro metals limited

iggy tan

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    For me iggy has already hit the ground running.He has personally rung each of the top share holders outlining the strategy's going forward. From here on in expect constant announcements and updates to shareholders so everyone is in the loop. He realizes Kogi has dropped off the radar and is super keen to drum up interest. I am impressed with his energy and enthusiasm and on Thursday is in Adelaide to meet shareholders before heading to Melbourne. Global resource will be out soon and like Immmleman i am expecting somewhere near the 3 billion tonne mark. The company would like to expand the shareholder base from around 2000 to 8000 and make things far more liquid something i think will be quite achievable with good news ahead.For me Iggy gets my thumbs up and is exactly what the doctor ordered for Kogi. Global resource, Jorc and decent media coverage adds up to significant upside in share price.As i said previously the company is in the best shape its ever been and yet the share price is ridiculously low.When things move they will move quickly upwards and these prices will be long forgotten

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.004(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $140.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $642.5K 16.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 828203 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 614580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.