AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

My understanding (as of several months ago & up until recently...

1. 491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    My understanding (as of several months ago & up until recently when goal posts appear to have been shifted, was that the results (winners / successful parties) of the ALDP funding round were going to be advised by relevant government body by broad indicative date of by June 2013 & then with the 90 days for successful applicants to muster up their co contribution funding (whilst still under oath of secrecy & non disclosure) had me thinking that on or before 30 September 2013 the public would know who the ALDP successful parties would be.

A great mate of mine had a saying that "it is harder to hit a moving target" , well I looked on the ALDP website today and observed the wording
    SUCCESSFUL PROJECTS ARE EXPECTED TO BE ANNOUNCED IN LATE 2013.

So what I perceived was going to be by 30 September 2013, may now have been moved to perhaps as some nebulus date between now and 31 December 2013, however may still have to add 90 days to that before the public really gets to know the information.

The "LT Buy" sentiment of mine may need to be revised to "VLT Buy" (where V = Very) but also with a "GMP" (Great Multi-bagger Potential) sentiment also.

Everyone knows the GOLDEN RULE (he who has the Gold makes the rules) ... Well what about the "1BT+ LIGNTITE COAL RULE" (i.e. Outfits like MNM that have 1BT+ of Lignite Coal might make their Long Term shareholders very wealthy)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.