VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

Ignore silly comments by 'experts'

1. 723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Noticing a number of people on this thread claiming to be 'experts' talking down the abstract, telling other sheep to sell, etc. You would be wise to ignore these people.

The sentence which the 'experts' are focusing on and which seems to be confusing a number of people is this:
    After a median follow-up of ~16.5 mos, median duration of response in responders and median OS for all pts was not reached.

All that is being said here is that, after 16.5 months, the median responder (i.e., the 8th patient out of the 16 patients with a durable response), has NOT progressed yet. This is good news, not bad news. The longer it takes for half (= 8 patients) of these responders to progress, the better.

Ignoring what all the "medical professionals" and other "experts" on this thread are saying, the key points investors should focus on are:
    (1) 1 year survival of 75.4% is significantly better than 58% for T-vec (keeping in mind this is not a true head to head comparison) ,
    (2) Cavatak's 19% durable response rate is significantly better than T-vec's 16% durable response rate (again, keeping in mind this is not a true head to head) , and
    (3) Cavatak is taking a long time to reach median duration of response. As I said above, the longer it takes this median duration of response to be reached, the better for all concerned (patients and investors).

In my opinion the sell off today is for false reasons. If people had understood the abstract properly, the share price would be rising materially. The probability of VXL being bought out sometime next year is bolstered by these results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.