ACR 6.35% 6.7¢ acrux limited

Thanks for posting the transcript Mita. I also watched that...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Thanks for posting the transcript Mita. I also watched that Catalyst program. All very interesting and quite timely. I found it removed any residual doubt in my mind about Acrux's future; as Catalyst showed that TRT is here to stay given that testosterone related conditions are not just real, but broad ranging. Regardless of whatever initiatives come out of the FDA over coming months, Acrux is the ultimate winner; as they have the lowest dose / safest TRT. Acrux has increased their market share from zero to 14% in their first few years and I see no reason why they should not become the dominant form of TRT. If this does play out like this, and Axiron's market share continues to increase to the level of the current market leader for example, then this equates to a more than quadrupling of their market share in the USA. The rest of the world is of course relatively untapped as they are a long way behind the USA in terms of embracing TRT. This sort of growth in market share and the opening up of markets outside of the USA should more than offset any reduction in market size due to labelling and insurance related changes which adversely impact sales. Mind you a reduction in market size may not eventuate as people have always continued to consume products that make them feel better regardless of whatever health warnings or marketing restrictions are imposed (eg. alcohol, tobacco, sugar, salt, fat, drugs, etc just to name a few).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.004(6.35%)
Mkt cap ! $19.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.7¢ 6.5¢ $507 7.749K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45688 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 235749 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.