MEU 0.00% 4.5¢ marmota limited

ignoring the "fog of war"...this looks ok...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Low market cap, nice prsopects, significant potential...

And they are finding the right stuff in the right place.

Hard to put a value on them from releases so far...but fair to say they can support higher prices on what we know...and potentially much higher prices if they get some depth extensions from drilling to the material they are hitting at surface.

Sometimes, what appears like insiginficant results are anything but...SIR is a perfect example...but many look on in fear of buying because they don't see the significance.

Sometimes it is just designed that way!

All that said...it appears to me MEU will need money to get this ball rolling, so in many ways similar to SIR at their earlier phase.

I would be expecting a placement in the next 1-3 weeks, possibly at higher prices though...like SIR...but this all depends on how good their results realy are...big picture stuff...and how high "they" can collecttively push the stock in the meantime.

Recent announcements suggest a bit of the "creasy" approach...so I am confident they at least know how to play the game.

Also lots of "getting set" in the lead-up...another good indicator they think they have something significant.

Placements...if and when they come...will no-doubt be designed to bolster support and set the scene for a flurry of exploration and drilling activity...and hopefully with some luck, much higher prices.

As was the case with SIR, I sniff a scent of foreknowledge here...and this is based on watching the stock for well over 2 months now...as I did with SIR.

Also like SIR, I did not by into MEU prior to this run (double doh) due to relatively wide spread and low volumes...which did change somewhat in the days leading up to today.

All up, I think this will have legs...and like SIR, will eventually surprise most.

I am happy to have skin in this game...as I was with SIR...but MEU is a little harder to place "corporate" numbers on.

Like SIR...one simply needs to decide to take a punt or not...which for me means buy and look away rather than buy and watdch every swing like a hawk...the latter would have tipped you out of SIR 30 times before it even hit $1...let alone $2.

Lets see where this lands.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.4¢ $82.80K 1.814M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 113927 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 10703 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.