MEU 2.13% 4.6¢ marmota limited

ignoring the "fog of war"...this looks ok..., page-40

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    without even thinking there was ivr ,i think you tried to sool everyone into sur the other day ,they've done their money ,what's that thing that you keep putting up that's a total dog ..rod ?? ,crikey ,there's dozens of 'em...I'll give you one thing ,you're better than Martis ,literally everything he jumps on is guaranteed to go down but I think on his part it's just incompetence.

Btw Timbo I don't mind you at all ,if you could just temper yourself and think before you opened your gob maybe you could be of some benefit to people .

As far as thinking my way is the only way ...lol. lol , lol ,..in my time I've seen some of the best traders in the world with a room fool of chartists ramp stocks ,I've seen fortunes won and lost ,I've seen a lot smarter people than you or me try short term trading and even tried it myself .The only way to make good money out of it is to be in on the rort and know exactly what's going on so you know when to buy and sell.

To think that you can just follow charts and the market action on stocks that you actually know nothing about ,you've probably even forgotten their name after you've bought them , and be consistently successful over a long period at making serious money is a fantasy.

The stock market is rigged my friend .If you're not in on the rig then you have to take a longer term view with legitimate stocks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $48.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $47K 1.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 225019 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 211960 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.