MEU 0.00% 4.4¢ marmota limited

i am not sure they say 'bornite' and 'pentlandite' were found...

1. 3,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    i am not sure they say 'bornite' and 'pentlandite' were found exposed at surface. those samples dont necessarily have to be 'exposed'. just present in the outcrop.

its like when a drill gets visible copper.. native copper, chalcopyrite, bornite or what have you. that could be the explanation.. the rock samples shown certainly appear to be chipped/opened/halved... lol, look at me trying to get geo terminology right. in any case, it appears the visible mineralisation was found 'inside' the rocks found in the outcrop - not exposed at surface. that to me is plausible.

hopefully they are right about pentlandite... found this: read last line!

Pentlandite is an important ore of nickel. However, it does not produce good crystals and is generally only found in massive form. It is commonly associated with other sulfides such as pyrite, chalcopyrite and pyrrhotite in basic igneous rock intrusions. These sulfide ore bodies are probably produced through magmatic segregation. As the hot liquid of the magma cools, crystals of high-density minerals such as metal sulfides fall to the bottom of the magma chamber and collect into one large metal-rich bonanza for mining companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $37.02K 831.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 453511 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 162267 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.