MEU 0.00% 3.7¢ marmota limited

ignoring the "fog of war"...this looks ok..., page-48

1. 1,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    Thanks Lezok, it's not the DT's I am worried about, this is their game, it's the small guys who are risking what they can't afford to lose. It's also the detrimental effect on the credibility of those of us who sign off as competent persons and take seriously our professional reputations as this is more valuable to us than any amount of money.

It is my opinion that a genuine mistake has been made without an inkling of the consequences, double the MC of this company was traded today, after what was probably nothing more than an attempt at a little ramp before a CR and it got away from them. They now need to substantiate their claims, and the claims are enormous, in the potential of hundreds of millions if not billions of $$ of metal in the ground. These type of discoveries do happen of course, Nova is a great and very real story, the guys involved there have huge reputations which are very justified by a history of discovery few in the industry could even hope to emulate.

If in fact the likes of Lezok and I are wrong, and Londoner's mates Girlfriend is right, then the next step is to get Roger Townsend to produce a report to say he has thin sectioned these samples and undertake an XRD or QEMSCAN and positively identify the mineralogy. If I see that then I will take my humble pie and munch quietly in the corner... Until then these claims are unsubstansiated and go against all known geological knowledge (an oxymoron I know...)

I hope this doesn't shut down this thread like every other one I post on. If it does and another starts it means that in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!

Tubber

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.