MEU 2.33% 4.4¢ marmota limited

ignoring the "fog of war"...this looks ok..., page-62

1. 3,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    i agree with TTC and others that stocks can be overvalued based on initial finds. the key is what potential the initial results indicate.

KDR and others tend to find high grade stuff but it usually extends only to a few meters. the difference is that when SIR/MEU came out with initial anns - they telescoped the fact that these are gamechangers/huge deposits etc etc... so the market buys and values them on potential assuming everything they say comes to pass. if not, over time the sp will go back.

take VRX for example.. you cant fault its assays.. amazing stuff and they are now into Bornite. but the company never said they are going to be a large mine. and at best they may end up a ~100 million company.

MEU on the other hand thinks it has potentially identified a large zone of mineralisation similar to SIR. whether that is true or not is irrelevant at this stage. if we wait for confirmation before deciding to buy, it will be too late. its a punt based on available information. the odds may not be that amazing this early, but the rewards could be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $47.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $56.56K 1.296M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 175473 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 65300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.