IGO 2.96% $5.92 igo limited

some of you may be interested to see what I put up on the STT...

1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    some of you may be interested to see what I put up on the STT thread this morning.

STTCOMP IGO, FA LONG
    Independence Group
    Market Cap: $3B
    Share price: $5.20
    Debt:$141M
    Cash: $36M

About IGO:
    IGO is a diversified miner with 4 mines in Australia extracting nickel, copper, zinc, gold, silver, cobalt.

Upcoming catalysts:
    Sudden rise in nickel prices (8%) & zinc prices last week enabling debt to be repaid quicker.
    Increasingly positive market sentiment towards battery/EV related metals; copper, nickel….
    Nova mine recently commissioned (flagship mine) so I expect good productivity last quarter. Report due Wednesday.
    Short positions @ 16.77% (ref shortman), which I believe to be too high & dangerous (for shorters) considering the changing market sentiment scenario.
    I believe that bigger “money” will move into the mid & larger cap ASX mining stocks searching for producers, not drillers.
    M&A activity has been unduly quiet of late, and with the big miners cashed up, who knows!

Comment:
    thanks all for the feedback. yes, I meant LONG.
    sorry if you are only interested in ultra-spekkies, but a bit of balance can do some good in your portfolio, just like salad with your steak.
    With chart below.
    Cheers. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.92
Change
0.170(2.96%)
Mkt cap ! $4.483B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.88 $5.92 $5.77 $21.59M 3.669M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19043 $5.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.92 118447 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.