IGO 2.96% $5.91 igo limited

IGO STRONG FINISH FRIDAY, page-26

1. 18,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3756
    An interesting philosophical question there…
    Does suddenly acquiring boundless wealth
    -bring happiness​
    - effect change in any way;​
    - lifestyle​
    - health​
    - work ethics​
    - soul​
    - changes to friends and family?​

The Perth guy who owns the lion’s share of that gambling unicorn VGW bought a Bombadier private jet with his dividends early this year; https://www.topaustraliangambling.c...ses-private-jet-after-bumper-dividend/160586/
    Flies mates all around the world and posts photos of his cars and Rolex collection all over the internet.

Meanwhile Atlassian founder Mike Cannon Brookes seems to have set his wife up as a fashion designer, bought a lovely bit of Sydney harbourside real estate (right next door to his best mate -the other Atlassian founder) and is going about trying to live his truth now by trying to achieve a blocking vote in the AGL coal energy split off.

Apart from professionals and some smart younger ones I  reckon many of those who make their pile on HC (and from what I read here there are literally dozens and dozens of them), are not in the first flush of youth and probably quite a few  are already very set in their ways.

I truly hope you are having a good time - whatever that might be  for you - with all your ‘filthy lucre’, private as I have been looking at endings lately as well as thinking on ‘sprndings’.
    - I have been dealing lately with a ‘mother in law’ in hospital for the third time with increasing immobility and not much joy in her life at present, and was very sad today to read that Ron Sayers - a giant in the WA mining industry - died this morning, aged 70.
    He was just a handful of  years older than IGO CEO, Peter Bradford who I believe was 62 in 2020..

Coming back to the question of wealth and what constitutes it, one of the first things that attracted me to IGO beyond the Tianqi buy in was reading in 2020 an in depth interview with him which included  his values and goals (and noted he was 62 years old)
    Anyone interested who missed it can find it here;
    https://www.miningnews.net/ceo-of-t...awards-busy-bradford-making-difference-at-igo

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 09/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.91
Change
0.170(2.96%)
Mkt cap ! $4.475B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.72 $5.99 $5.62 $40.03M 6.867M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17674 $5.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.91 11307 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.