IGO 1.75% $5.63 igo limited

iGO Tianqi, page-302

1. 2,988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3597
    Igo bought into lithium at the right time securing ownership of The largest Lithium asset along with upstream refinary.

It's not often we see Australian companies buy in debt ridden Chinese companies, this attests to managements capability.

They are doing it again with WSA

At the end of this, igo will have holdings in the largest lithium and nickel portfolio, positioning them selves perfectly for a green revolution.

Dividends are meagre but they are there and no doubt will rise as the Greenbushes cash cows starts delivering product at a time when lce is 59k usd and spod is 2600 us. Massive margins, massive cash flow to benefit shareholders

From a risk perspective, given the steady cash flow and a low market cap for a diversified miner @ 9b - IGO can whether a macro crash in a better state than most stocks priced for growth.

All of this makes igo one of the safest places to move money into as markets enter what I believe will be a prolonged bear market to 2023.

I am in wirh my 2nd buy again this morning and will continue to buy as long as the momentum stays as shown by the bounce off support levels.

This is My 2c at least, I feel the market is on edge and I am rotating into safe growth assets like igo (and exiting tech /growth stocks with no fundamentals)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.63
Change
-0.100(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $4.263B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.76 $5.80 $5.63 $22.23M 3.915M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 19974 $5.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.66 3962 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.