SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

IGO/WSA tie up, page-31

1. 1,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301
    I had sold out a very significant parcel of my holding but I sold out at much higher levels than the lows were seeing here today. I made significant gains elsewhere and sold some recently to buy back into SGQ once again, so I am now virtually free carried in SGQ. I suggested it numerous times as a possible strategy as not much was going on with SGQ during the last 18months of great promise but very very little being delivered. I am now holding half of my previous holding but at a average buy in of nearly half also. This game is about finding value and making money loyalty imo gets you nowhere especially in this end of town. I think now value is in SGQ once again and with the latest scare management got in the last vote they have once again activated as now they know in the next vote theyll be goners if they continued as they had done in the last year or 2. I believe that seismic could've been done a long time ago and it should've, instead of management focusing on creating other start ups for what is clearly a self benefit to themselves only imo. With Canada results as well as s1 and s2 now on the cards I agree with Coto that SGQ are now back on track. This company was a real go getter which made it a real darling stock for myself but in the last 2 years really lost its ways. Now I think SGQs mojo is back with drilling brought forward and having a go pre CR which suggests that shareholders are given value if successful in drilling as the dilution will be minimal and not at all time lows. Whilst there is some luck involved in exploration my experience suggests that one makes their own luck ie you gotta be in it to win it... From here I believe if managements approach continues to be aggressive shareholders will stand to benefit who buy in at these levels. GLTAH all imo please dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $1.765K 70.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 119157 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 364259 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.