IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

igr share price value

1. 721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Based on the following could some learned person tell me their opinion as to what IGR is worth . I have spoken to a few people , done a bit of crystal ball gazing and this is what I think but dyor.
    The positive is certainly Salt Creek. This will be bigger than first thought and in some weeks we should know more. My understanding is there is a huge amount of results coming and they most likely will be very positive. I think the gold will go deeper than first thought. This will be one of the best gold finds in years.
    The negative is Red Dale wont stack up. Yes there will be some good hits but only in patches and not enough to get the market excited. Same goes for other areas.
    Salt Creek is it. But it will be a great big huge IT.
    In summary Salt Creek better than imagined and other areas not stacking up that well.
    But please do your own research.
    Mill movement and accommodation set up will take place as planed. Happening now.
    Lots of interest from other companies and just maybe in a year or so there will be some offers for a take over.
    Also assume this ANZ Opus Prime thing wont affect IGR as my understanding is it will not.
    So any opinions based on above as to what this company is worth .
    I consider it far more than now and if gold price moves up then a dollar is very achievable.
    I guess we need someone to calculate the gross income say based on Aussie dollar of 1000 per oz , an estimate of costs, and number of oz of actual production of 1 mil 1.5 and 2 mil of gold. I do think Salt Creek will be a beauty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.