IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

You are right regarding redale about not enough results back to...

1. 728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    You are right regarding redale about not enough results back to say its a fizzer.
    I just said that there will be hit and misses with redale and the future of IGR is really with Salt Creek.
    Just heard from someone who was on site that thought that what he saw at redale from the drilling itself was not the goods. He thought there will be good results mixed with negative results.
    Whereas Salt Creek is very consistant.Its a beauty.
    Am told that what can be seen at Salt Creek now is serious depth. We will hear these results in coming weeks.
    But my comments relate to what is seen from the drilling rigs and not from the assay companies which tell the real results. Take it as what it is . Just sharing what I am hearing. That is that Salt Creek is becoming a real serious mine and getting better all the time whereas Redale perhaps is not showing a lot with current drilling.

Per my original posting I was just wondering the value of IGR based on a fabulous Salt Creek only.Will share value reduce if Redale results are not as hoped.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.