IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

ihl general, page-22

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Andres excellent post .IHL is non binary and has 4 trials any of which are potential company makers . It’s business is IP and I agree that the sleep apnea aspect of the business has the potential to make it huge .

Interestingly and importantly they are accumulating some of the most well credentialed players in the medical marijuana space and as Sud has been incentivised with options as has Cannvalate . To put their reputation behind IHL and to be remunerated on options at target price points is a clear indicator for me as to the belief the players have in IHL and the huge potential of this company .

The SP taking a breather is par for the course on all stocks regardless of potential . It is a given that the SP must breath and consolidate for all stocks over the journey at various price points . Look at where the SP has come from to date . As we move toward trials with plenty of news to come and Sud getting started we will see this stock run to another level imo .

I agree that fomo will kick in and that these levels are an opportunity to accumulate .

i am long and heavy on this one and am of the view this is the beginning for it . I am happy to hold and top up at these levels and am excited to see the board which is doing excellent work build value for its shareholders moving forward .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.