IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

IHL - INCANNEX - HOLDERS RESEARCH

1. 1,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4359
    I have been prompted by @Greenwave17 recently, to add a new thread for members to post their on research on IHL / IXHL so that existing or prospective shareholders can easily find those posts from a common resource/thread within the IHL forum.

The research intended for this thread is focused on IHL and not on the related industry those posts are best placed in the Industry News Thread

I would like encourage all existing shareholders/posters that have previously posted their own IHL business related research to re-post it here. The business research from @andres and @Exalted, and the science side of research relating to IHL from @comincon comes to mind.

Items of Research will be more related to the "Business" of IHL rather than the IHL "Charts" which are best placed in the Charts Thread

I could imagine posts and discussion here maybe more detailed in nature, rather than clogging up the free flow of the day to day discussions on the
    General Discussion thread.

Posts probably would concern any parts of the IHL Business:

Current and future Plans
    Strategy
    Intellectual Property (IP)
    The Science
    Market Cap
    Development Pipeline
    Expected Announcements
    Upcoming Milestones
    New IPO's
    Therapies - Already in development
    Partnerships - Alliances

Good luck all "RESEARCHERS" amongst us! wink.png

I will start by adding one of mine eek.png

Regarding the new NASDAQ IPO

Here are some Calculations of how many shares will need to be issued to raise the $ funding objective.

Highlighted is the initial amount of US$25M in funding, that would require the issue of approx. $102M Shares based on
    the 5 day VWAP prior to the date of issue, being AUD$0.415c at that time, and not less than 80% of that value = US$0.246

At the higher levels of funding you can see how many shares will need to be issued.
    Of course the VWAP for the 5 days prior to issue date may go up or down and also the BOD in consultation with the underwriters may decide to pick a share price higher that the minimum of 80% of that 5 day VWAP share value, that will depend on the demand for the shares.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3563/3563904-6840d3913cd2454ae9fc532091880080.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.