IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Obviously it's never nice to see your stocks decrease the way...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Obviously it's never nice to see your stocks decrease the way Inncanex has over the past 12-24 months but I think some of the negativity towards our BOD in here is a bit of knee jerk reaction. Here's a small very rough example of other competitor biotech's and how there share price has fared during the past couple of years.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5662/5662230-d1f186329fbaa2031d50c58e6691bd91.jpg
    As you can see there aren't many other companies that have fared well during this period. I've got a strong holding and voted a very confident YES for the redomicile to the US. Some of the capital raise issues are being bought up in here I believe come from individuals with very minimal understanding of this companies financials - we've got plenty of cash for the next couple of years, Clarion Clinics opening imminently which will slowly begin to generate revenue to assist in our product pipeline and compared to many biotech and pharma companies I've been and been invested in our BOD are paid normally. They continue to tick boxes, move the products forward and develop the IP so no issues from me whatsoever. Plenty of today's huge global companies have had extensive downward pressure on their own share price over the years to return to previous highs and beyond.

Buffet in his own words - “The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient”.

Onwards and Upwards from here, I've enjoyed accumulating at these prices. Goodluck holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.