IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Hi @Vinneys,This is an excerpt from the JPM website relevant to...

1. von
    77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Hi @Vinneys,
    This is an excerpt from the JPM website relevant to the conference held this year in Jan 23.

“Birthplace of Deals
    The Conference is also the birthplace of a lot of deals, with companies announcing major transactions in the run-up.

Building off the momentum at the end of 2022, when J.P. Morgan's Global Head of Health Care Investment Banking, Mike Gaito, and his team led the industry’s biggest merger — the $28 billion sale of Horizon Therapeutics to Amgen — more than $3.5 billion worth of deals were announced to coincide with the Conference.

Chiesi’s $1.25 billion acquisition of rare disease drugmaker Amryt Pharma and AstraZeneca’s $1.3 billion buyout of CinCor Pharma, which gives it access hypertension and kidney disease treatments, were among the highlights.

These biotech buyouts gave the Conference a jumpstart, suggesting that the uptick in M&A activity that began in the second half of last year could stick around.

The M&A environment should “be really vibrant in 2023,” said Gaito, who opened the conference”

https://www.jpmorgan.com/solutions/cib/insights/healthcare-conference-highlights

I would anticipate that major pharmaceutical companies will already be researching the attendees (IHL) and their potential. A fantastic business to business marketing opportunity.

It has been a long time since Jul 19 when I first invested!

Hopefully exciting times coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.