IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

IHL - INCANNEX - HOLDERS RESEARCH, page-124

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    Thank you, @thevinnys, this is sound work - I have just reviewed your collated inforamtion.

I take particular interest in EXAI (Excientia Ltd), for the following reasons:

• EXAI consider themselves a "pharmatech" company, similar to IHL.
    • EXAI's second F-1\A submission to the SEC, did not disclose a final price per ADS (only estimations, like IHL has), yet was still issued with a "Notice of Effectiveness" with regard to the F-1, by the SEC, three (3) business days following the second F-1\A submission. I say three (3), as my findings tell me that the "effectiveness date" was on, 30/09/21.

I take particular interest in TDCX (TDCX Inc.), for the following reasons:

• TDCX consider themselves as a "high-growth digital CX provider".
    • TDCX's first and final F-1\A submission to the SEC, did not disclose a final price per ADS(only estimations, like IHL has), yet was still issued with a "Notice of Effectiveness" with regard to the F-1, by the SEC, three (3) business days following the first F-1\A submission. I say three (3), as my findings tell me that the "effectiveness date" was on, 30/09/21.

Taking into consideration the above notes, and, @thevinnys post entirely, I am of the opinion that the SEC may have already responded to the Company's F-1\A submission, and that the Company may already be preparing a second F-1\A submission to the SEC. It brings me joy to conclude that, in my view, the SEC can take only three (3) business days to certify a F-1\A filing with a Notice of Effectiveness. Given the willingness and professionalism of IHL Management, and their sound advisors and associates with respect to the proposed listing, I suggest progress may be swift and could potentially surprise us - some of the buying yesterday, especially at 0.35, was eager. On the flip side, it may also be reasonable to assume, that with respect to timing, there could be a specific strategy that needs to be executed by the Company which may coincide with an improvement in general market conditions etcetera.

All in my personal opinion only, and is NOT fact. Please, do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.