IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Funny you should post this as I was just reading about how...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Funny you should post this as I was just reading about how ResMed will be taking a large slice of the Phillips pie after the recall issues. It's crazy that ResMed's revenue for a quarter was US$895m and they're saying that they're struggling to keep up with demand! There is an estimate that the Phillips exit will create around a US$750m gap, although Resmed are 'only' expecting a US$350m increment.

https://amp.smh.com.au/business/companies/resmed-ready-to-capitalise-on-foot-fault-by-rival-philips-20220128-p59rx6.html

I'm glad they put in a photo of a cpap setup so people can see what they look like, it looks like the guy is on life support. Now compare that to a little pack of tablets that will fit in a persons pocket. Apologies if you've posted this before, but i was looking for info on adherence and found this -

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4992257/#:~:text=The%20overall%20CPAP%20non%2Dadherence,improvement%20over%20the%20time%20frame.

'The rate of CPAP adherence remains persistently low over twenty years worth of reported data. No clinically significant improvement in CPAP adherence was seen even in recent years despite efforts toward behavioral intervention and patient coaching. This low rate of adherence is problematic, and calls into question the concept of CPAP as gold-standard of therapy for OSA.'

It states that the non-adherence rate over 20 years of data is about 34% and its easy to see why. I think that if 42x goes through then it will/should be the first thing to prescribe to sufferers as they will be cheaper and easier to use amongst other things. The beauty of tablets is that they are also repeat business. I think that even if they don't work 100% for every person, the potential to help a large percentage of sufferers is enormous and will be life changing for them.

Love your posts @comincon, always well informed and give plenty of food for thought and things to research! Thanks

Off topic but I thought I would add it in as I think it needs to be said - whether the price is 40c or 70c, I think this is still an absolute bargain. ResMed's current market cap is US$33B. Even if 42x only takes a 'small' slice of ResMeds revenue, I believe the SP will be many many multiples from here.

Good Luck @comincon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.