IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Hey TV , Mooloolaba is a great part of the world , been there...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Hey TV , Mooloolaba is a great part of the world , been there many times but weather up north not flash at present . I sense we will have another green day and may test 50c /50.5 as next level on the way to 57/57.5 in coming days .

I also,have the feel that the stock has been pushed around by big players at different price points both on the way up and down and up again . I say that as when it moves either way it moves quickly and on volume so my view is big players are working it .

Fundamentally the business has huge potential and is on track however in my view the big players that are profit motivated will still play the price points both on the upside and downside to take profits and that will usually result in significant SP swings and washing out the weak hands . That is only my view of course but that is what I see here . Patience and courage is the key . If am investor sold in the mid 30s they would be regretting it now . It will go higher from here in my view it has turned .AIMO .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.