IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Hi thevinnys - my thoughts, shared by a few other large long...

1. 6,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1719
    Hi thevinnys - my thoughts, shared by a few other large long term holders is that the demand for stock will be significant - which will flow on/translate to fulfillment via the ASX. If you can imagine a step up to say a 50/100 million demand day(s) for example with dwindling supply and the Sp could skyrocket. (as it has with other stocks that Roth has been involved with) We have the cream of the cream working on this with IHL BOD/Eddie Sugar and Roth. They know how to make this work.

I think the window for buying stock at these prices is closing rapidly. Tomorrow is final day for the oppies. Notice that virtually nothing is coming out - the volumes are tiny. As with the 4 cent oppies mentioned the other day, the market held back until expiry and then it went like a rocket. We also have limited dilution at 20 c oppies which structures IHL very well for the benefit of all shareholders moving into Nasdaq.

Today is one of those days when the Dow and all ords is down with oppies closing imminently providing a rare opportunity. Hardly any volume coming out of which half is Chix (market maker fodder). When the ratio is at this level we often see a big day following.

Last edited by andres: 29/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.