IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Regarding the APIRX Acquisition.I have recently reached a better...

1. 1,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4359
    Regarding the APIRX Acquisition.
    I have recently reached a better understanding of this sentence within the APIRx presentation.

"Different cannabinoid developmentstrategy than IHL’s current programs.–
    APIRx focuses on uniquecannabinoid formulations whereasIHL programs are cannabinoidcombination products."

IHL uses a strategy to combine elements from the Cannabis plant with existing elements outside of the plant to get a synergistic effect whereas;
    APIRx uses only elements only available within the plant to get Cannabis Synergy: The “Entourage Effect” of Cannabinoids“ The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.” The following article helped me to reach that better understanding Click to read further.

This quote which is often attributed to Aristotle can be simplified into one word—synergy.
    This means multiple parts collaborating together to achieve more than the same parts could achieve acting alone.
    This sentiment finds its place in the world of cannabis as well.
    Cannabis Synergy commonly referred to as the “Entourage Effect,” is the concept that the medicinal impact of the whole plant is greater than the sum of its parts.

APIRX has only scratched the surface of the endless possibilities, I have added some of the APIRx pipelines here, look at the graphic to see what indications remain to be investigated using various combinations of the Cannabis plant's elements......

CLICK ON TO ENLARGE THIS IMAGE
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4442/4442787-b2745dae7abe6c77187ac0a5e296213b.jpg

GLAH eek.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.