IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

IHL - INCANNEX - HOLDERS RESEARCH, page-730

1. 1,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4359
    Hey mate

1. Sorry, I don't trust any website or forum to make SP predictions. I am not going to offer any predictions because they will no doubt be wrong too.

2. What environment would be needed to raise "investor expectations" for the future of Incannex and a possible increase in its' Market Cap Value?

A. IHL-42X - 2023-24

>> IHL-42X - Opening Clinical Trials for Phase 2/3 in the U.S.A. Sleep Clinics will raise the Profile of IHL-42X as a possible alternative medication for OSA
    >> IHL-42X - Preliminary Trial Results from USA Trials from Phase 2 (with success), then progressing immediately into Phase 3 will also raise the profile.

B. PSI-GAD 2023-24

>> Completion of the Phase 2 Monash Trial by the end of the year and the possible release of the results early next year will raise the profile of PSI as a possible therapy for GAD.

And with what appears to be mostly bi-partisan support for Psychedelics Therapies in US politics that bodes well too for a lead into the opening of an IND with the FDA around the same time as MAPS PBC receiving approval from the FDA for its MDMA Treatment for PTSD, with approx 1.9M Veterans eligible for treatment. As I have said previously there is commentary stating that any FDA approval for any indications using any Psychedelics will be worth Billions for that company and lift the profile of the whole Pyschedelics Industry.

C. Psychedelics Clinics 2023-4

>> Peter Widdows's reputation precedes him! Read up on his experience.

As I have posted today, plans have been made to use clinics as Real World Research Labs, and refer to commentary from @Flectional too.
    As @rhino78 I think mentioned recently, our clinics will be available to treat other patients for other indications also.
    Some Clinics in the USA such as those operated by Numinous (https://numinus.com/) have had some positive feedback for the services they provide to the Psychedelics Industry.
    Our Psychennex Clinics will lift the PUBLIC profile of our PSI-GAD program, subject to the success of the trial and the opening of the 1st clinic by the end of the year.

AB & C IMO are the real catalysts for an increase in IHL's Profile for New Investors' Expectations, this is not a short-term journey as @kingkev consistently reminds all investors.

Good luck @rusty02 rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.