IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

That's quite possible true, but the counter argument is that...

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    That's quite possible true, but the counter argument is that physical premises, open for business, proving the potential of not only the psychedelic clinics branch of IHL but the potential for psychedelic IP to convert into brisk business, might be just the thing to set the SP heading up again.

Many observers have felt that PsiGAD has not been strongly valued within the Incannex portfolio, for a long time now. I've been one of many investors who are here for the cannabinoid combination drug candidates, and have felt the company is worth the investment on that basis alone. The regulatory uncertainty alone was enough for some of us to mostly omit PsiGAD from our expectations. So from that perspective, you can see how impactful the double whammy can be, of PsiGAD being well on track AND Incannex making a bold move into the clinical business that could be open for business 90 days from now, and even potentially treating patients with their own proprietary Generalized Anxiety Disorder treatment within 7-8 months.

Remember that where we are in the market cycle, investors are looking for cold hard cash. A company that suddenly boldly strikes up a revenue stream from a vein with massive potential changes things significantly. I really don't know how quickly this might turn the SP around, but I can only see positives with the development. And even if one is deeply pessimistic, at the very least one should consider this may well prevent any drastic moves downwards as long as the model clinic opens successfully and progresses well. For those of us asking what the bottom is, this development should weigh strongly in favor of it having been 10c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.