IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Thanks for sharing that @malkazoid and sorry to hear about your...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Thanks for sharing that @malkazoid and sorry to hear about your issues with long covid and now potentially OSA. Decarbing is the way to go! I've used/added THCA & CBDA in salves and oils (on their own and in conjunction with THC/CBD) but didn't find them to add a great deal of perceived benefit.

Couldn't agree more in regards to using cannabis as a sleeping aide, although not just for OSA. I have juvenile myoclonic epilepsy and have never slept well - until I started consuming cannabis products. It felt like I slept more in a month than I did for the previous 5 years. Coincidentally, I take aound 0.5ml of 1:1 oil which equates to 2.5mg each of THC & CBD. Just a little bit by any standard but still highly effective. Drug tests over multiple mornings have also come up clear, which suit our current driving laws.

I'm still of the belief that although 42x won't cure everyone of their OSA, it could (should?) be the first thing to be prescribed before going to a CPAP. It would be far cheaper and have better compliance.

Thanks again and much appreciated. Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.