IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I would just like to add that all investors do not need to be...

1. 1,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4359
    I would just like to add that all investors do not need to be aligned in their thinking.
    We can all make investments without being judged by other posters here.

On that point, it is clear that this BOD is more closely aligned with "Market Cap" investors than "Share Price" Investors.

While many investors understandably focus on short-term share price movements, it's equally important to appreciate companies that prioritize a long-term vision and the development of robust pipelines.

Incannex has shown a distinct commitment to its long-term vision. As such the (BOD) appears to be more aligned with the Market Cap Investors' philosophy.

1. Emphasis on Pipeline Development:
    Incannex has made it clear that its primary goal is to create long-term shareholder value through the development of a robust pipeline of innovative pharmaceuticals. This focus on research, development, and innovation positions them for substantial growth in the years to come.

2. Learning from Successful Takeovers:
    Incannex's BOD seems to be taking a page from successful biopharma takeovers, such as the Jazz Pharmaceuticals acquisition of GW Pharma for a staggering $7 billion. This serves as a clear indication that Incannex is determined to build a valuable portfolio of pharmaceutical assets that could attract the attention of major players in the industry. (Re-domiciling to the USA is core to this strategy)

3. Resilience in the Face of Short-Term Fluctuations:
    As Market Cap Investors, Incannex's leadership appears less swayed by short-term share price volatility. They understand that the development of groundbreaking pharmaceuticals often takes time, and they are prepared to weather market turbulence in pursuit of their long-term objectives.

While short-term share price movements are undoubtedly of interest to many investors, it's crucial to recognize that companies like Incannex play a vital role in advancing medical science and creating substantial shareholder value over time.

By aligning with their vision and supporting their efforts, we, as investors, can participate in a journey that extends beyond daily market fluctuations.

So, let's keep an eye on the Market Cap and our peers as the BOD continues to build out its promising pipelines, and remember that sometimes the most rewarding investments are those with a long-term horizon. Having attended the Brisbane Meeting I am still convinced that the BOD has the same motivation as detailed in this article published 2 years ago. Click to view the Article

Good luck to all holders (short-term & LTH) rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.