IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I'm buying the car when it hits $4/share .I own the number plate...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3771/3771313-caf43c222cb3009b80ed36e228349d99.jpg
    I'm buying the car when it hits $4/share .I own the number plate but I want to go in style to meet up.
    So I don't think it's that far away .I still have the plate up for sale for 1 million IHL shares.
    But it would be great to meet up.The main reason I originally bought in @ 5 cents was doing the research on this business and CHAYA with his positivity in the company ,in particular the BOD.I looked forward to his comments ,but as I thought ,he remains low key at the moment cause he has given everyone a HUGE heads up as to what could and will happen to this company.I personally think there comes a time after spoon feeding everyone .Actions will speak louder than words.He kept buying and topping up.I have a son that's been reaching out for help. re mental anxiety.This company hopefully will further down the track be able to help him and millions more.I'd love the car but I want my son healthy and happy first.Chaya your a champ.You have said the benefits of investing in this company is for the things you can buy to HELP others. Rest my case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.