IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Very informative Moguns. I might add that with regards to...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11

Very informative Moguns.
    I might add that with regards to RespireRX, due to lack of funding they haven’t been able to progress their clinical research and further that they are not in a great financial position and carry a sum of debt as well.

I wouldn’t consider RespireRX to be a competitor or threat DUE to them using generic dronabinol and THEY don’t have IP PROTECTION as of now and without being a patent lawyer that is my opinion only but I can’t see them achieving the desired protection needed to safeguard any investment for trials in that space.

Our propriety combination product has already shown outstanding results and are superior to those shown by RespireRX

Our BOD as diligent as they are would be constantly monitoring any competitors that may be targeting similar indications and I sleep easy with the Caliber of their skill set to look after us shareholders including themselves with substantial skin in the success of our business.

That forward thinking vision and being numerous steps ahead would have no doubt contributed to their decision making when they ended an agreement with RespireRX looking at what a collaboration would have created and realising that the programs that we had were so much more superior and that they didn’t need the support of external parties then, and I’m glad they did end those agreements, and now it seems to me that the latest acquisition does tick the boxes in beefing up our programs that hopefully we will read about soon when they announce the synergies of this purchase.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that what the BOD are doing will provide outcomes that will ultimately be best for shareholders and the company and people with unmet needs that need our products to succeed.

Ground breaking and exciting times ahead and I’m looking forward to all the cogs aligning with our huge pipeline.

All my my opinions. DYOR and DD

Cheers
    F1 Hammo

Nice post Moguns

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.