IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

IHL - INCANNEX NEWS ARTICLES, page-62

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1472
    Hey team, @tradingformillions has posted a update on the blog.
    I've given it a read today and it is stellar, has covered everything.
    In the nominee account of his $50K challenge it has become $1M in 3 years.

https://tradingformillions.com/incannex-healthcare-the-next-multi-bagger-on-the-nasdaq/

The article is split into 3 parts, and I recommend making an account to read. It's free and the research is fantastic.

Part 1 - The power of Roth Capital Partners, discusses the previous ASX stocks that Roth has raised for and their subsequent performance on the OTC Markets or NASDAQ. Lithium Stars LKE, PLL and Cancer Biotech IMU were all raised and backed by Roth before their runs.
    TFM speculates that where IMU was in 2020, planning multiple Phase 2 trials is where IHL is right now in 2021 and ready to hit the mark in 2022 as IMU did this year.

Part 2 - Analyzing the psychedelic clinical programs working towards FDA approved therapies. Peer Valuation with our NASDAQ listed peers, in particular US $1B+ Compass Pathways and MindMed. IHL is enormously undervalued considering how close we are to them and only a third of their valuations. (Psychedelics only, not even considering our other 5 clinical programs with enormous TAMs)

Part 3 - Discussing what's coming next for IHL in its cannabinoid drug programs and how IHL is positioned in an ultra hot sector in the USA (Psychedelics and Medicinal Cannabis Drugs)

Highly recommend, this is the current most comprehensive update on IHL as of October 2021.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.