IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I don’t have any emotional attachment to my investment in the...

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    I don’t have any emotional attachment to my investment in the company. That is based purely on my research and my relationship with the board.

Not once have I been influenced by any “opinion” on these threads. If the company seriously loses its way one day (according to my parameters) then I’ll cut it instantly.

The only emotion I hold is towards posters who are either uninformed and/or question the integrity of Joel without even making the effort to build a relationship with him. I’ll happily defend Joel’s integrity because it’s been tested and I know him. Is that wrong?

As I’ve stated numerous times, he’s the best CEO I’ve backed in decades and consequently I have a very strong belief in the future outcome that loyal shareholders will enjoy.

It’s interesting that rather than use the resources on this thread from informed investors you’d prefer to suggest that I’m being emotional. Is this a product of the woke environment where everyone is entitled to their opinion, even opinions that are inherently flawed.

George Orwell summed it up best. “all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others”.

Eventually all the quality posters will stop contributing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.