IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

IHL - Incannex - SIG Venture Capital, page-4

1. 1,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4359
    I guess it's the people / companies that work with Susquehanna that we can glean ATM

I am not here to defend him...

Are not all equities manipulated..... ie Market Makers??

Some Testimonials

I have read a few dozen testimonials
    What stands is
    "Partnership"
    "Long-Term"
    "Help Scale"
    "Trusted Advisors"

Some for you to browse.

We chose to work with Susquehanna because of their track record with entrepreneurs.
    We got to know the SGE team over an 18-month period and spoke with numerous partner CEOs.
    Without exception, everyone had exceptional things to say about their culture and way of working with their portfolio companies.
    MICHAEL BEARES
    CEO of Clutch

Susquehanna Growth Equity stood out to me because of their entrepreneur-friendly approach and long term vision.
    They’ve seen companies go from where we are to where we want to be, and have been instrumental in helping us scale.
    They are true partners, and we love working with them.
    PRASHANT SRIVASTAVA
    CEO & Co-Founder of Evive

We wanted to bring on someone who cared about our mission and could give us the kind of long-horizon investment
    that meant we were still in control of getting there. Weeks in, we’re already getting meaningful input
    from other companies in the portfolio and actionable insight from the team and Noa herself.
    ANDERS LAUSTSEN
    Founder and CEO of Famly

Susquehanna Growth Equity's commitment to patient capital is both unique and refreshing in this space.
    Beyond that, they are passionate to build great companies. They add value, not just in capital but also in experience,
    advice and dedication to our shared vision – thinking big and thinking long term.
    MYNUL KHAN
    CEO of Field Nation

Susquehanna Growth Equity has used their network to help GlobalTranz develop relationships that are pertinent to our future growth.
    SGE truly understands our business and they bring value in every interaction.
    They have been collaborative in helping us grow the business and we look to them as trusted advisors as much as we do a source of capital.
    BOB FARRELL
    CEO of GlobalTranz

I chose Susquehanna Growth Equity as they were refreshingly different from other funds.
    A fund that genuinely wants to invest alongside the existing founder.
    A fund that was straightforward to deal with and whose term sheet mirrored their words and intent.
    This is an investor who is part of your team.
    DANIEL COHEN
    CEO & Founder of Graduway

Susquehanna Growth Equity is a unique private equity partner because they approach investments with a long time horizon.
    As an entrepreneur, you may be impatient and aim to grow aggressively in a very short span of time.
    Knowing that you have an investment partner with uncommon flexibility gives you the same reassurance as
    a scuba diver who has oxygen tanks in reserve even though they don’t expect to use them.
    It keeps you relaxed, focused and helps execute better.
    SASHI NARAHARI
    CEO of HighRadius

https://sgep.com/the-story/

Good luck @rushnlabs rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.