IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

IHL - Incannex - SIG Venture Capital, page-5

1. 7,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1834
    Thanks TV for digging into this in your usual vigour

1. TH and today’s Ann said that the investment was from a consortium of strategic investors (who are the consortium apart from one investor? Why didn’t they name the fund but Joel is happy to whisper to select SH- not a good look) with expertise in taking biotech companies through their journey into mature levels - do you find anything to suggest such expertise?

2. I think if a company approaches you to make an investment why would you give a nearly 11% discount on an already undervalued SP? I am not posting on the CR thread as people are having a meltdown (which may be a bit of over reaction but thankfully I was able to add some more to my position at 20.5c). What are your and other LTSH’s views on the CR?. I refuse to drink the kool-aid. Let’s have an honest and open discussion.

IMHO this is probably the first misstep in nearly 3 years I have been watching/ invested in this company. I don’t disagree that this may be a good raise in the MT/ LT but in the ST just seems uncalled for. I have a feeling our APIRX directors too will not be very pleased with being shares at 50% discount.

3. Your second post on Mr.Yass raises more questions for me (no disrespect to him) in terms of character than provides comfort- I am glad he has not been added to our board!

(end of rant for now )

Thanks for everything you do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.