IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

IHL New Strategy

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    As a new strategy was announced in yesterday's AGM, what's everyone's take on that, a separate thread might make it easier for new comers not to get lost in the sea of other topics.

I personally think the new strategy is great because:
    1- Rewarding loyal holders will encourage more buying, holding to qualify as well as ease pressure on selling, we already have around 40% of total shares held by the board, rewarding loyal holders will bring the total shares not for sale in the short term up to 60%-70%

2- Listing in NASDAQ will now happen without issuing a single new share, every single new buyer from US will have to buy from open markets, this coupled with hiring a PR agency can only result in positive buying pressure.

3- We are expecting trials results soon with many positive sings that it is a good one, this is a phase 2 trial with easy to achieve end points, an pre-IND meeting is being scheduled with FDA to discuss the results, a patent is submitted, all these sings show that they are actually good results.

In 2021, SP returns were over 200%, with all these positive powers I see higher returns totally possible if you take an overall approach not focusing on daily SP movements.

The only hurdle so far is the overall market sentiment in US, market is down because of market cycles with nothing fundamental, sings already point that bottom is very near
    https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/20/jim-cramer-says-the-stock-market-is-getting-closer-to-forming-a-bottom.html

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.