IRX 0.00% 2.6¢ inhalerx limited

IHL or IRX?, page-110

1. 1,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1247
    Sure, the company's public image is stagnant (and has been for far too long), which Darryl is obviously well aware of and determined to do something about.

Darryl will be leading this new marketing drive and is naturally optimistic about IRX's future prospects. It's also my understanding that Dr Sud, likewise, is very excited about IRX's future prospects and is busy working on the medical side of things in the background.

Even though, frustratingly as you rightly point out, it looks like nothing's happening, doesn't necessarily mean there's nothing cooking in the kitchen.

The bottom line is to unlock shareholder value, so I wouldn't be surprised if we abandon the current vape altogether, but these are my words, not Darryl's.

As an aside, I watched the IRX auction yesterday and someone lobbed a bid to buy 230k shares at 8.5cents around 3:45pm and moved that bid up to 8.8cents during the auction.

No one hit this bid, which would have finished the day for IRX on a reasonable note.

Yesterday's desperate seller looks to be all out.

Imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.933M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 74000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 184000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.