IRX 0.00% 2.8¢ inhalerx limited

IHL or IRX?, page-2

1. 1,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    Great post @sapporo. I for one am hoping we can get close to IHL current mcap in a couple of years. My thoughts on why are based mainly on the fact that we will be producing revenue once trials begin. Wether it is enough to cover all our corporate and trial costs remain to be seen but hopefully we will be doing something. IHL have no sales revenue and have no short terms sign of producing income. They are being funded by options conversions which is smart by all involved as saves huge amounts of time and money
    I posted the other day on the IHL board that I was baffled by their huge mcap. I was greeted with some cheerful responses A few factors that are currently helping them are constant newsflow, near dual listing (asx/nasdaq) and general public interest in the use of magic mushrooms in mainstream medicine. As you mentioned I believe our time will come

One thing I am not 100% sure on is that when they brought the medivape to market the company said they had exclusive rights to distribute the vape in Australasia. If we are going to trial this vape and others along side EC pharma cannabis oil should they be locking up the rights to other pasts of the world....

looking forward to 2022

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.313M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18549 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 58951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.