IRX 0.00% 2.0¢ inhalerx limited

IHL or IRX?, page-54

1. 1,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1259
    For a 1 hour effort it is really good @ma420, but if you held the stock and had done several hundreds of hours of research, you would do much better.

That's a compliment, not a diss btw.

Matthew Golden most likely still holds his 1 million options at 8 cents.

You could contact the company to confirm this if it is important to your decision.

It's Darryl Davies not Steven.

As @djwally answered already, the business model extends well beyond vape sales and the last 4C points to news soon.

I also agree with @djwally that unless there's something big & patentable for IRX in the trials, why bother?

If I may slightly correct @Pinky789 (doing a great job Pinky), the previous chairman Rod Hannington owned very little stock (less than 500,000 shares) and has most likely sold out. He did attempt to acquire 3 million options at 8 cents but shareholders voted this down.

The previous director, Frank Cannavo, I believe has parents on the register and own quite alot, and have sold none since his resignation.

The structure of ownership, or skin in the game, should also include IRX's international business advisor, Vijay Sappani, whose Ela Capital is a substantial holder.

It would be well worth your time researching Vijay, too (TerrAscend). Think Eddie Sugar on steroids in IHL speak.

Actually the top 5 shareholders own probably a smidgeon over 50% (all accounts included) and are all on the same page as I understand it.

Teamwork.

If, as I predict, the company extends to inhaling, business should be about to pick up.

The perceived dangers of vaping have been holding the company back.

For patients requiring immediate relief, inhalation is clean, effective, smoke free & the cheapest method; a winning combination.

IRX would be able to target the whole TAM, whereas now we are limited to a meaningful but smaller slice of the pie; vapers & smokers.

Thank you for your ongoing interest and all the best with IHL; your company is blazing the trail.

I repeat again what I stated at the start of this thread, it is not a question of selling a few IHL and buying some IRX.

IHL is a winner.

The question is how far can IRX follow IHL in terms of share price & is it a worthwhile hedge?

Imho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.795M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 83416 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 48128 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.