IRX 0.00% 3.2¢ inhalerx limited

Not all all @KingHoves. I took the fact that @Chaya even felt...

1. 1,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    Not all all @KingHoves. I took the fact that @Chaya even felt the need to make a discouraging IRX comment on an IHL thread as a very positive sign he's aware there are a small but growing number of IHL holders who are considering a speculative investment in IRX.

Let's face it, one is a minnow and the other is rapidly nearing unicorn status. They are very different investments.

It shows IRX is wrongly perceived as a threat from the single stock minded energy they've got rocking on those IHL threads.

Psychology 101, chapter 1. Page 3.

I'm genuinely pleased to see IHL's rise and that it gets its unicorn status, for with Darryl Davies & Dr Sud (2 of the top 5 shareholders in IHL) leading IRX, it shows what's possible here in the future.

If @Chaya is willing to come over on these threads to ask any questions next time before he shoots his mouth, I'd be happy to attempt to answer.

IRX also has Dr Andrew Saich (ex-GW Pharma/7 billion) on the Board by the way.

I'm struggling to see what's not to like about IRX's executive team, which is superior in its knowledge of cannabis & business to the IHL board.

We're coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.072M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 98320 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.