IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ma420, I am not sure this is the thing we need to do, predict...

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 393
    Ma420, I am not sure this is the thing we need to do, predict prices but...... what I will say is that we have enough potential news flow to move us from anywhere between where we are now and a potential billion plus MC if we have a genuine drug discovery. We have 3 trials in the pipeline and one which has already had great stage 1 animal trial results. We are now in progress with in vitro trials....huge if this comes off! Then we have trials in OSA and TBI (huge markets) imminently starting. Oils are growing in sales at better margins and options are being exercised so no cash flow problems. Seriously I can't see any downside to investing as we have many company makers and that is all we know about it. Who knows what they are up to in the background as the BOD are proactive hence the ARDS trial!

The last thing I will say is when we move on volume I don't think it will take to much to gap up. A genuine discovery and this will be hard to stop! Me personally believe at minimum we will be a 200+MC to begin with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.