IIN 0.00% $9.52 iinet limited

Have recently become a customer and small shareholder in IIN....

1. 755 Posts.
    Have recently become a customer and small shareholder in IIN. Also recently went to the companies open day in Perth.

As an ISP they are a bit more expensive then some but they provide pretty good service (in my experience) for a larger ISP/telco. Not perfect and I'm sure there are bad stories around but they are much much better than the larger competition. I also found them more accommodating than a smaller cheaper ISP.

From what I could gather from the open day they are expanding rapidly in the small and medium business market. And management seems fairly switched on.

As far as the bob goes, their new modem -- looks can be deceiving -- while it's a slick looking item that you might expect to perform crap, it actually works well....so far. It was easy to set-up for linux and windows and has some pretty good features. They also have a new purpose built head office in Subiaco.

The only potential downside is the current court case, which I find very strange. Why just pick on one ISP? I don't think the film studio's will win -- but we will soon see. (Other ISP's including the larger ones have an interest in the case as well.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.